HAPPY HOUR WITH SHADES
Grab a beer and join Shades on the occasional Friday as he shares his travel adventures. Good times guaranteed.
Get to know the man we like to call Shades…
Hello to the world of the Internet and social networking. I go by the handle Shades, a name that was bestowed upon me by my two traveling partners, Big Tex and Lil’ Momma. Like Big Tex and Lil’ Momma and I have the urge to travel and to see as much of this planet as we can before we’re no longer here.
I have been fortunate enough to visit many places both domestically and internationally all while maintaining my status as an international playboy and a beer connoisseur. I love traveling, getting to know people and their cultures, cuisine and of course their beer.
Three reasons why you want Shades on your travel team:
- I can go all night! While traveling I only require a minimum of two hours of sleep.
- Best Amateur Photographer in the tri-city area of Garland, Plano and Richardson, Texas.
- Once you get a few beers in me I’m willing to try anything and can typically be talked into doing anything.
Three reasons why you don’t want Shades on your travel team:
- I snore. Lets face it, if we’re sharing a room I hope you are in a deeper sleep then I am, or you better have good aim, so you can hurl your pillow across the hotel room with hopes of hitting me in the face to get me to stop snoring (ask Big Tex).
- Style…I’m not the most stylish guy. Typically you can see me modeling in the Chalmers Big and Tall Catalog, what can I say, I love Jorts!
- Once you get a few beers in me I’m willing to try anything and can typically be talked into doing anything. It’s a double edged sword kids.
I look forward to sharing my travel stories and tips with you and I’m proud to be part of the Big Tex and Lil’ Momma Traveling Team.